Please note that, due to the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus, the Practice will be open as usual on:
- Good Friday, April 10th 2020
- Easter Monday, April 13th, 2020
- May Day, Friday, 8th May, 2020 (Note change of date for VE day)
At the moment, we will be closed on the following days:
- May Bank Holiday, Monday, May 25th, 2020
- August Bank Holiday, Monday, August 31st, 2020
- Christmas Day, Friday 25th December, 2020
- Boxing Day (Bank Holiday) Monday 28th December, 2020
- New Year’s Day, Friday 1st January, 2021
For urgent medical attention you can contact our out of hours service by dialling 111. In an emergency, dial 999.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TRAINING CLOSURE PLAN BELOW IS SUSPENDED AT THE MOMENT AND WE WILL BE OPEN AS USUAL
To ensure that our staff are properly trained, the practice takes part in internal and external training sessions. To minimise confusion, sessions take place on Wednesdays wherever possible.
The practice is closed between 12.30pm and 2.00pm on the first Wednesday of each month – during this period, we can be contacted in an emergency on 0191 5256178 or 079350234820 (please note these numbers will not be manned at any other time).
The practice also takes part in the City Wide training sessions. The practice is open as usual until 12 noon, after which you can telephone 111 for advice.
The sessions planned for 2020 – 21 are as follows (they are all Wednesdays)
- Wednesday, 24th June, 2020
- Wednesday, 15th July, 2020
- Wednesday, 16th September, 2020
- Wednesday, 14th October, 2020
- Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020
- Wednesday, 10th February, 2021
- Wednesday, 17th March, 2021