If you are experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues such as:
- Anxiety – General, Health, Social, Panic, Agoraphobia
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCSD)
- Loss or adjustment disorder
- Stress / work related stress
- Coping with long term health conditions
and you are 16 (you must have completed year 11 at school) or over, you can get help from IAPT – Sunderland Psychological Wellbeing Service.
You do not need a GP appointment or referral or even need to have informed us about this issue in the past.
For more details on the service and how to contact them click here