There are 6 community helpers across the west of Sunderland. Our Community helpers are:
Margy Cain Courtney Tuckerman
The role of the community is to provide support, advice and resources to assist local residents with a wide range of issues that you could encounter on a day to day basis.
Our Community helpers are here to support you with:
- Benefit entitlement
- Job Search, CV’s and Application Forms
- Addiction Related Issues (drugs / alcohol / smoking)
- Sexual Health
- Dementia Advice
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
And much more …………………………
- Courtney on 07876 758763 / email@example.com
- Margy on 07506 332 499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All interactions are confidential.
For further information on other community helpers click here.